Our Olympic sized pool is great for exercise, cooling off, or family fun along with the kiddie pool. Adjacent to the Youth Center.
Members can access the pool by going to the Security gate and asking for admittance.
Any adult member accessing the pool is accepting responsibility for the pool rules being followed.
- Employee or Board of Director Opens Pool
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- MUST BE 12 years or older to swim alone
- Employee, Security, and Pool Manager have the authorization to revoke permission with potential suspension for any member in violation of pool rules.
- MUST be 18 years of age or older to watch anyone younger.
- No running, diving, or horseplaying around the pool.
- NO CURSING, YELLING, FIGHTING, HATE SPEECH, or INTIMIDATING BEHAVIOR ALLOWED AT ANY TIME
- Alcohol/Smoking/Vaping is prohibited in the pool area
- MUST BE A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING TO USE THE POOL
- NO Styrofoam floats (pool noodles), NO throwing balls in or around the pool except inflatable beach balls.
- NO food or glass in the pool area
- ALL trash must be picked up and thrown in trash can!!
- Children not potty-trained must be wearing swim approved diapers
- ALL MEMBERS/GUESTS MUST REMAIN CLOTHED AT ALL TIMES
- Pool chairs/tables/umbrellas MUST stay inside pool area!
The Creel – Miller Center
Planned activities such as Bingo, crafts, outdoor events, and Holiday celebrations are conducted here!