Buy A Lot
- Schedule a Tour. Visit our website at clubfourwinds.com or call the Club office (804-742-5034.) to schedule an appointment. You will meet with our Property Sales Manager for your campground tour and to view the lots Four Winds has available for sale. No tours will be scheduled during holiday weekends.
- Not all lots for sale are listed under Four Winds Club Inc. However, this is your best resource for lots for sale. Owners may also have their parcels listed for sale and our Property Sales Director can also assist you with those inquiries.
- Apply for Membership. A $300 non-fundable application fee is required. Costs for credit and criminal checks are included in the $300 fee. Applications for membership and credit/criminal information are reviewed by the Board of Directors for approval or rejection. Membership application review can take up to 30 days.
- Following approval by Four Winds Board of Directors, items (a) through (f) (outlined below) are required to open a new membership file:
(a) a copy of the approved application for membership
(b) a copy of the new Deed with Instrument number recorded at Caroline County Courthouse.
(c) completed Membership Contact Information form
(d) copy of a current utility/homeowners or renter insurance/mortgage/voter’s registration/vehicle registration in new owner’s name with a permanent address
- The office will provide:
- A copy of By-Laws, Rules and Regulations to the new owner(s).
- Includes permanent guest and visitor information
- Signed Document of Understanding
Book our Nature Camp Sites and enjoy a semi-rustic camping experience with a couple of perks.
Rates include use of all facilities for 2 adults and 2 children (12 and under). Extra guests are $8 per day. Children are $5 per day. Children 3 and under are free.
Peak-Season = May 1st to October 31st
Wooded Nature Site
- Fire pit