SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK A swim at your own risk is in effect at the Four Winds lake, river and swimming pool. Children ages 12 and under should not use the pool, enter the lake or river without adult supervision (age 18 or over). Swimmers understand that they are responsible for their own safety.
Children under the age of 12 MUST have adult supervision. Children ages 12 – 17 can obtain a Four Winds Pool pass at the Office giving permission to use the pool without the required adult supervision. The parent or legal guardian can go to obtain a pass card from the office after completing the required form giving permission for the child to be un-supervised. The child will be required to have the pool card each time they attend the pool without adult supervision.
If you have a child between 12 -17 that you would like to allow to be at the pool without adult supervision, PLEASE go to the office and get them a pass before the Memorial Day Weekend.
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risk.
- Pool is for private use only
- Running is not permitted
- No pets allowed
- No Smoking or Vaping
- No food or drink is allowed IN the pool. No glass or breakable containers are allowed in the
Deck Seating area,
- NO ALCOHOL is permitted in or around the Creel-Miller center, pool and playground areas. These areas are alcohol/drug free zones
- Floats will be allowed as long as the pool is not crowded. This will be the pool monitors call.
- Baby Floaties are allowed at any time.
- Swim diapers are required for infants in the pool.
- Diving Board and Water Slide is closed until further notice
No Tipping the Poolboy